A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed
A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
How do you find someone in the chaos that once was Kenabres? It's like finding a grain of sand in the sea. A spark in a bonfire. Or a kind act in a demon lord. And still, difficult doesn't always mean impossible.
Find Jannah Aldori, Seelah's friend
- An Eagle Watch fighter and Seelah's friend, Jannah Aldori went missing during a demon attack. Irabeth would appreciate any information about her.
Celebrate Seelah's reunion with her friends at the Defender's Heart
- Jannah Aldori was found in the streets of Kenabres along with Seelah's other friends and a barrel of beer. Now the company is ready to celebrate this happy occasion at the Defender's Heart.
- Irabeth talks to you at the Defender's Heart, and she will give you this quest and A Common Cause.
- Look for Seelah at Headquarters and ask her about Jannah. Leave the area and head to the Market Square
- Head to the northeast corner of the market map (you must make the bridge to pass into this area), past the encounter where four crusaders become a victim of a nabasu demon. Curl is just north (on top of a roof ramp) looting bodies. Talk to him to advance the quest.
- Jannah, Curl and Elan will appear and talk to you. After the conversation, return to the Defender's Heart.
- A celebration will be taking place, take part in it and converse with Elan, Curl and Jannah to learn about them and their story together. After this, the Quest will end.
A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed important NPCs
A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed Completed quest information
The events in Kenabres led to the creation of the League of the Inspiring Cart. Who knows what adventures lie ahead for this merry band, and whether its members will still laughing when all is said and done?
- Notes and tips go here