One enemy creature within a long range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Absolute Death is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Absolute Death is a level 10 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Absolute Death Information
- Level: 10
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: Feeling of the imminent death fills the targets heart. It makes a Will saving throw. If it is fails, the target immediately dies. If the save is successful, the target receives 10 damage per caster level.
- Target: One enemy creature within long range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Absolute Death
Absolute Death can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Absolute Death can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Absolute Death Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.