A spray of acid erupts from your outstretched hand, dealing 1d6 points of acid damage per caster level (maximum 15d6) to each creature within its area (Reflex half).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Acidic Spray is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Acidic Spray is a level 5 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Acidic Spray Information
- Level: 5
- School: Conjuration
All craetures along a 50 foot line.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Acid
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: A spray of acid erupts from your outstretched hand, dealing 1d6 points of acid damage per caster level (maximum 15d6) to each creature within its area (Reflex half). This acid continues to burn for 1 round. At the end of this round every creatures that failed their saving throw against the spell must succeed on another Reflex save or receive 1d6 points of acid damage per two caster levels (maximum 7d6).
How to Acquire Acidic Spray
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Acidic Spray can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Acidic Spray Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...