You gain some of the beneficial qualities of an animal. Your base form is largely unchanged and your size is unaltered, but some of your body parts are altered. Armor or gear you are wearing adjusts to your new shape for the duration of the spell.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Animal Aspect is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Animal Aspect is a level 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Animal Aspect Information
- Level: 2
- School: Transmutation
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Polymorph
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You gain some of the beneficial qualities of an animal. Your base form is largely unchanged and your size is unaltered, but some of your body parts are altered. Armor or gear you are wearing adjusts to your new shape for the duration of the spell. When you cast animal aspect, choose one of the following animals yo gain the associated benefits. You can only have animal aspect or greater animal aspect spell active on you at a time.
Gorilla: Your arms become long, flexible, and strong like those of a great ape. You gain a +4 competence bonus to CMB.
Monkey: You hands and arms become dexterous like those of a simian. You gain a +4 competence bonus on Athletics checks, and you can throw objects as if you had the Throw Anything feat.
Raccoon: Your hands become extremely dexterous, and your feet become padded. You gain a +2 competence bonus on Trickery and Stealth checks.
Raptor: Your legs become built for running speed, like those of a deinonychus. You gain a enhancement bonus of +20 feet to your base speed.
How to Acquire Animal Aspect
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Animal Aspect can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Animal Aspect Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips, tricks, and trivia.