You gain a powerful aura, similar to an archon's aura of menace. Amu hostile creature within a 20-foot radius of you must succeed at a Will save to resist the effects of this aura.
1 minute/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Archon's Aura is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Archon's Aura is a level 3 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Archon's Aura Information
- Level: 3
- School: Evocation
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Good, Law
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You gain a powerful aura, similar to an archon's aura of menace. Amu hostile creature within a 20-foot radius of you must succeed at a Will save to resist the effects of this aura. If the creature fails, it takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls and saving throws and to Armor Class for the duration of this spell, or until it successfully hits you with an attack. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by this particular casting of archon's aura.
How to Acquire Archon's Aura
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Archon's Aura can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Archon's Aura Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...