Armor of Vigilant Sprouts
Light Armor - Padded
|Base Armor Class||1+4 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||5|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||8|
|Whenever the wearer of this +4 padded armor is hit by a sneak attack or an attack of opportunity, the attack must pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 28) or become entangled for 3 rounds.|
Armor of Vigilant Sprouts is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Armor of Vigilant Sprouts Information
- Whenever the wearer of this +4 padded armor is hit by a sneak attack or an attack of opportunity, the attack must pass a Reflex saving throw (DC 28) or become entangled for 3 rounds.
- Qualities: Enhancement +4
- Type: Padded
- Armor Class: 1+4 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 5
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 8
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Value: 10000
Where to Find Armor of Vigilant Sprouts
- Armor of Vigilant Sprouts can looted from the Flayer Twins after defeating them in the Battlebliss Arena.
Armor of Vigilant Sprouts Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia