|Quests||The Dragon Hunt|
Artisan's Tower is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Artisan's Tower can be found at World Map. Ruins of a giant tower loom over the wasteland. According to rumors, the tower used to serve as a workshop for a sorcerer who created unique curios and powerful artifacts here.
Artisan's Tower Information
Artisan's Tower is part of the quest The Dragon Hunt. This location cannot be visited until after you have arrived at the Blood Trail location on the world map, after Grimwood.
- The Storyteller will move from this location to Drezen after speaking to him here.
- Your prey, Devarra, will move to a high ground position once she is wounded enough. She will burn and destroy some lootable containers on the map (including one that contains Elven Notes for the quest In Pursuit of the Past) if she is not defeated quickly enough after this occurs.
- Notable loot includes: Elven Notes, Half of the Pair, Bracers of Abrupt Onslaught, Demon Blood, Lesser Kineticist Rod, many scrolls, and some crafting ingredients.
NPCs at Artisan's Tower
Quests related to Artisan's Tower
Artisan's Tower Map
Artisan's Tower Notes & Tips
- The ruins contains several powerful mandragora enemies and a Lesser Kineticist Rod.
- If you succeed on all of the skill checks in the book sequence as you enter this location you will have time to buff up and prepare for the upcoming fight.
- Devarra is a powerful foe with very high spell resistance and a dangerous fire breath attack. Prepare accordingly.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!