As beast shape III, except that you change the subject into a Small or smaller animal of no more than 1 HD. If the new form would prove fatal to the creature, such as an aquatic creature not in water, the subject gets a +4 bonus on the save.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Baleful Polymorph is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Baleful Polymorph is a 5 from the Transmutation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Baleful Polymorph Information
- Level: 5
- School: Transmutation
One creature within close range.
- Duration: Permanent
- Saving Throw: Fortitude
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Curse
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You change the subject into a dog. It can't attack, its Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores drop to 1, and it loses any ability it had to cast spells aor use spell-like abilities, Its movement speed is increased by 10 feet though.
Any polymorph effects on the target are automatically dispelled when a target fails to resist the effects of abaleful polymorph, and as long as baleful polymorph remains in effect, the target cannot use other polymorph spells or effects to assume a new form. Bale polymorph its a curse effect. Incorporeal creatures are immune to baleful polymorph.
How to Acquire Baleful Polymorph
Baleful Polymorph can be obtained by the following classes:
Baleful Polymorph can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Baleful Polymorph Tips & Notes
Baleful polymorph can be removed from a party member by:
- Remove Curse spell
- In the case of extremely high curse DCs from certain enemies, have another party member cast Baleful Polymorph on the afflicted member. This replaces the stronger Baleful Polymorph from the enemy, which makes it easier to remove with Remove Curse.
- Killing the afflicted party member and then resurrecting them
- Resting with the "Remove negative effects on rest" option enabled in the Difficulty settings