Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance
Heavy Armor - Heavy Armor
|Base Armor Class||7+3 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-5|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||35|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||1|
|Enhancement +3, Acid Resistance 30|
|This +3 banded armor grants its wearer acid resistance 30|
Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance is a Heavy Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include heavy plates and armor. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance Information
- This +3 banded armor grants its wearer acid resistance 30
- Qualities: Enhancement +3, Acid Resistance 30
- Type: Heavy Armor
- Armor Class: 7+3 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -5
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 35
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 1
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Value: 4100
Where to Find Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance
- Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance can be found at ??
Banded Armor of Greater Acid Resistance Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!