Baphomet's Shrine is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Baphomet's Shrine can be found at World Map. The mortals that devoted themselves to demons hid the secret shrine of their master, Baphomet, in the shadow of a tall rock. Honest citizens and brave knights by day, they would hurry up here at night to sacrifice yet another innocent life to their lord. The sacrificial blood flowed on until the cultists brought a certain barefoot priestess to be slaughtered on the altar...
Baphomet's Shrine Information
- This location is only revealed after Ember been kidnapped. Located west to the Core of the Riddle.
- You need to defeat the demons with cultists to free Ember, afterwards, you may decide what to do with these cultists.
- In one of the chests near the shrine, there is a Blazing Crown.
NPCs at Baphomet's Shrine
Quests related to Baphomet's Shrine
Baphomet's Shrine Map
Baphomet's Shrine Notes & Tips
- Baphomet's Shrine can be entered by walking westward from Treasonhome. Make sure you're on the correct side of the giant rift in the ground.
- Other tips and notes go here...