Barding of Life
Light Armor - Chainshirt Barding
|Base Armor Class||9 (4+5 enhancement)|
|Armor Check Penalty||-2|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||20|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||4|
|This +5 chainshirt barding grants its wearer fast healing 20.|
Barding of Life is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Barding of Life Information
- This +5 chainshirt barding grants its wearer fast healing 20.
- Qualities: Enhancement +5
- Type: Chainshirt Barding
- Armor Class: 9 (4+5 enhancement)
- Armor Check Penalty: -2
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 20
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 4
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Value: 21,500
Where to Find Barding of Life
- Barding of Life is a reward from the mysterious portal after talking to it in the Commander's Court during the quest The Portal of Wishes.
Barding of Life Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!