One creature within medium range
1 minute/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Bear's Grace is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Bear's Grace is a level 2 Transmutation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Bear's Grace Information
- Level: 2
- School: Transmutation
- Spell Effect: If the target of this spell fails its Will saving throw, it is granted the grace of a bear, giving it a -8 penalty to Dexterity.
This spell or ability can be used in automatic mode. To activate it, right-click its icon on the active panel.
- Target: One creature within medium range
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Bear's Grace
Bear's Grace can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Bear's Grace can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Bear's Grace Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.