All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Bone Explosion is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Bone Explosion is a level 5 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Bone Explosion Information
- Level: 5
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: Target's bones explode in the body. If the target fails a Fortitude saving throw, it receives 6 damage per caster level, and all creatures in a 20 feet radius receive 1d6 damage per caster level (Reflex save halves). If the Fortitude saving throw is successful, the target receives 1d6 damage per caster level, and all creatures in a 20 feet radius receive 1 damage per caster level instead (Reflex save halves).
- Target: All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Bone Explosion
Bone Explosion can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Bone Explosion can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Bone Explosion Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.