Allows you to brew potions of spells up to level 3 during camping.
Brew Potions is one of many Class Features available in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Class Features are generally passive benefits that characters gain based on their Class but can also sometimes be active Skills that you can use in combat. Abilities in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff characters or just protect you.
Brew Potions Information
- Alchemist Abilities
- Divine Herbalist Ability (Oracle Abilities)
- It is also a Feat accessible to all characters.
- How : Accessible when camping/resting. Your potions will use your spell list(s). The skill check used is Knowledge (World). You must also purchase an Alchemist kit (I, II, III or IV), sold by the scrolls merchant Vissiliy in Defender's Heart inn (near the blocked stairs) and in the Crusader Camp (Field Medic tent).
How to Acquire Brew Potions
Brew Potions can be obtained by the following classes:
- Divine Herbalist (Oracle)
- Incense Synthesizer
- Underground Chemist
- Background : some backgrounds offer feats, including Brew Potions.
- Brew Potion feat.
Brew Potions can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item: ??
- Weapon: ??
- Armor: ??
Brew Potions Tips & Notes
- Though the description reads "up to level 3 spells", it is actually at least up to level 4 in-game (possibly more: to verify). - That has been fixed in Enhanced Edition.