Light Armor - Leather
|Base Armor Class||2+2 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||0|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||10|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||6|
|Fire Resistance 10, Enhancement +2|
|This +2 leather armor grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and an ability to cast Remove Disease spell once per day as a 5th level cleric.|
Burned Protector is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Burned Protector Information
- This +2 leather armor grants its wearer fire resistance 10 and an ability to cast Remove Disease spell once per day as a 5th level cleric.
- Qualities: Fire Resistance 10, Enhancement +2
- Type: Leather
- Armor Class: 2+2 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: 0
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 10
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 6
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Value: 15250
Where to Find Burned Protector
- Burned Protector can be found at ??
Burned Protector Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!