Call Lightning (Spell)
Inmediately upon completion of the spell, and once per round thereafter, you may call ddown a 6 foot wide, 30 foot long, vertical bolt of lightning that deals 3d6 points of the electricity damage.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Call Lightning is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Call Lightning is a level 3 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Call Lightning Information
- Level: 3
- School: Evocation
One creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Electricity
- Casting Time: Full round
- Spell Effect: Inmediately upon completion of the spell, and once per round thereafter, you may call ddown a 6 foot wide, 30 foot long, vertical bolt of lightning that deals 3d6 points of the electricity damage. The bolt of lightning flashes down in a vertical stroke at whatever target point you choose within the spell's range (measured from your position at the time). Any creature in the target square or in the path of the bolt is affected. You need not call a bolt of lightning inmediately, other actions, even spellcasting, can be performed first. Each round after the frist you may use a standard action (concentrating on the spell) to call a bolt. Each time you casat a bolt, the spell's duration is reduced by one minute.
How to Acquire Call Lightning
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Call Lightning can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Call Lightning Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...