Acid erupts from your space in all directions, causing 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 20d6) to creatures and unattended objects in the area.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Caustic Eruption is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Caustic Eruption is a 7 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Caustic Eruption Information
- Level: 7
- School: Evocation
All creatures within a 30 foot burst, centered on caster.
- Duration: 2 rounds
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Acid
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: Acid erupts from your space in all directions, causing 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 20d6) to creatures and unattended objects in the area. Each of the next 2 rounds, creatures and objects that failed their saves against the initial burst take an additional 1d6 points of acid damage per 2 caster levels (maximum 10d6) unless the acid is dispelled.
How to Acquire Caustic Eruption
Caustic Eruption can be obtained by the following classes:
Caustic Eruption can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Caustic Eruption Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...