Chainshirt of Life Vim
Light Armor - Chainshirt
|Base Armor Class||4+3 Enhancement|
|Armor Check Penalty||-1|
|Arcane Spell Failure Chance||20|
|Max Dexterity Bonus||4|
|This +3 chainshirt grants the wearer a +4 profane bonus to AC against the attacks of non-living creatures.|
Chainshirt of Life Vim is a Light Armor equipment in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. These include all light plates, pelts and chain armor available for characters to equip. Each accessory contains its unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. This usually affects Armor Class (AC) stats. Armor can be obtained through progressing in the game, completing quests, defeating enemies and speaking to different NPCs.
Chainshirt of Life Vim Information
- This +3 chainshirt grants the wearer a +4 profane bonus to AC against the attacks of non-living creatures.
- Qualities: Enhancement +3
- Type: Chainshirt
- Armor Class: 4+3 Enhancement
- Armor Check Penalty: -1
- Arcane Spell Failure Chance: 20
- Max Dexterity Bonus: 4
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Value: 7125
Where to Find Chainshirt of Life Vim
- Chainshirt of Life Vim can be found in Crimson Dust, in the wreckage of a cart in the middle of the map.
Chainshirt of Life Vim Tips & Builds
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!