One enemy creature within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Charm Whatever is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Charm Whatever is a level 6 Enchantment spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Charm Whatever Information
- Level: 6
- School: Enchantment
- Spell Effect: You can make any creature fight on your side as if it was your ally. It will attack your opponents to the best of its ability. However this creature will try to throw off the domination effect, making a Will save each round.
- Target: One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Charm Whatever
Charm Whatever can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Charm Whatever can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Charm Whatever Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.