Ciar is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Ciar joins your party with the following build as a 10th level character:
Class: Cavalier 10
- Level 1 - Weapon Focus (Longsword), Heavy Armor Focus (human bonus feat), Coordinated Defense (Cavalier bonus feat)
- Level 3 - Mounted Combat
- Level 5 - Trample
- Level 6 - Spirited Charge (Cavalier Bonus Feat)
- Level 7 - Power Attack
- Level 9 - Dodge, Outflank (Cavalier Bonus Feat)
Skill Ranks: Athletics (10 ranks), Mobility (10 ranks), Persuasion (10 ranks), Knowledge (World) (5 ranks)
Cavalier Order: Order of the Lion
Animal Companion: Horse (comes at level 1 with no choices made)
Ciar is an undead creature and has the following traits:
- No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution.
- Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun effects.
- Undead are damaged by positive energy such as from healing spells and are healed by negative energy such as from inflict wounds spells.
How to Recruit Ciar
- Ciar is the leader of the Everbright order and an NPC in Drezen. He can be raised as an Undead companion only by the Lich mythic path.
- To Recruit Ciar, you need talk with Pillar of Skulls at your Ziggurat. Eventually you will have an option to provoke a fight at your Ziggurat. Do so and you will have the option to raise Ciar as an undead companion after this attack concludes.
Ciar Related Quests
Ciar Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia