Ciar is a Companion in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristics. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
Ciar joins your party with the following build as a 10th level character:
Class: Cavalier 10
- Level 1 - Weapon Focus (Longsword), Heavy Armor Focus (human bonus feat), Coordinated Defense (Cavalier bonus feat)
- Level 3 - Mounted Combat
- Level 5 - Trample
- Level 6 - Spirited Charge (Cavalier Bonus Feat)
- Level 7 - Power Attack
- Level 9 - Dodge, Outflank (Cavalier Bonus Feat)
Skill Ranks: Athletics (10 ranks), Mobility (10 ranks), Persuasion (10 ranks), Knowledge (World) (5 ranks)
Cavalier Order: Order of the Lion
Animal Companion: Horse (comes at level 1 with no choices made)
Ciar is an undead creature and has the following traits:
- No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution.
- Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stun effects.
- Undead are damaged by positive energy such as from healing spells and are healed by negative energy such as from inflict wounds spells.
How to Recruit Ciar
- Ciar is the leader of the Everbright order and an NPC in Drezen. He can be raised as an Undead companion only by the Lich mythic path.
- To Recruit Ciar, you need talk with Pillar of Skulls at your Ziggurat.
- During the quest Vengeance of Sarkoris, find Morveg and complete his small side quest. At the end of the quest you will need to fight and kill Morveg, he will give you his talisman which you need to take back to Ciar.
- After returning the talisman to Ciar choose the option "Yes I did" (DO NOT CHOOSE the 'bluff' or 'diplomacy' options or you will be locked out of recruiting Ciar) this will make Ciar hate you.
- Eventually you will have an option to provoke a fight at your Ziggurat. Do so and you will have the option to raise Ciar as an undead companion after this attack concludes.
Ciar Related Quests
Ciar Tips and Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia