Circle of Death
Circle of death snuffs out the life force of living creatures. The spell slays 1d4 HD worth of living creatures per caster level (maximum 20d4). Those who are closest to the burst's point of origin are affected first.
Medium range (40 ft.)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Circle of Death is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Circle of Death is a level 6 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Circle of Death Information
- Level: 6
- School: Necromancy
- Target: Medium range (40 ft.)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: --
- Spell Effect: Circle of death snuffs out the life force of living creatures. The spell slays 1d4 HD worth of living creatures per caster level (maximum 20d4). Those who are closest to the burst's point of origin are affected first. All creatures with 9 or less HD are slain outright, while creatures with more than 9 HD take 100 damage instead. HD that are not sufficient to affect a creature are wasted.
How to Acquire Circle of Death
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Circle of Death can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Circle of Death Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.