You create two Colossal-sized masses of rock, dirt, and stone and slam them together against a single creature between them.
Reflex partial, see text
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Clashing Rocks is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Clashing Rocks is a level 9 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Clashing Rocks Information
- Level: 9
- School: Conjuration
One enemy creature within long range.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial, see text
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: You create two Colossal-sized masses of rock, dirt, and stone and slam them together against a single creature between them. The clashing rocks appear up to 30 feet away from the target on opposite sides and rush toward it with a mighty grinding crash. You must make a ranged touch attack to hit the target with the rocks. The clashing rocks ignore concealment. A creature struck by the clashing rocks takes 20d6 points of bludgeoning damage and is knocked prone.
If the clashing rocks miss the target, the target still takes 10d6 points of bludgeoning damage from falling rocks and is knocked prone. A successful Reflex save reduces this damage to half and the target remains standing. Creatures other than the target that occupy the spaces where the clashing rocks appear or within their path must also make Reflex saves or take 10d6 points of bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone (save for half and remain standing).
How to Acquire Clashing Rocks
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Clashing Rocks can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Clashing Rocks Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...