This spell generates a bank of fog, similar to a fog cloud, except that its vapors are yellowish green and poisonous.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Cloudkill is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Cloudkill is a 5 from the Conjuration school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 5
- School: Conjuration
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within target point within medium range
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Poison
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell generates a bank of fog, similar to a fog cloud, except that its vapors are yellowish green and poisonous. These vapors automatically kill any living creature with 3 or fewer HD (no save). A living creature with 4 to 6 HD is slain unless it succeeds on a Fortitude save (in which case it takes 1d4 points of Constitution damage on your turn each round while in the cloud).
A living creature with 6 or more HD takes 1d4 points of Constitution damage on your turn each round while in the cloud (a successful Fortitude save halves this damage). Holding one’s breath doesn’t help, but creatures immune to poison are unaffected by the spell.
The cloudkill moves away from you at 10 feet per round in the direction you are facing, rolling along the surface of the ground.
How to Acquire Cloudkill
Cloudkill can be obtained by the following classes:
Cloudkill can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Cloudkill Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!