|Special metal extracted from the depths and forged at a low temperature. Cold iron is not only useful for making weapons against demons and fey, but is also a valuable alchemical reagent.|
Cold Iron is an Ingredient in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous used to restore powerful Artifact items.
Cold Iron Information
Special metal extracted from the depths and forged at a low temperature. Cold iron is not only useful for making weapons against demons and fey, but is also a valuable alchemical reagent.
Cold Iron is one of several materials needed by the Storyteller to restore Artifact items back to full power.
- Cost: 2
- Weight: 0 lbs
Cold Iron Locations
- One can be looted from the plagued smilodons in Moondance Meadow.
- One can be looted inside the cave at the bottom of the well at the Lost Chapel.
- In one of the containers near Joran Vhane's bedroll in the room where you encounter him during the assault on Drezen at the end of Act 2.
- Can be looted after the first battle in Greengates.
- On a skeleton in the basement of the Ravaged Long House
- On a shelf behind the imprisoned angel in Areelu's Lab
- In the room with the mimics and wall tile puzzle in the Ivory Sanctum.
- Inside a locked chest in the Bad Luck Tavern.
- Upper City. In a locked chest near the entrance to the unmarked house (near climbing entrance to the location).
- Can be found inside a chest inside the Hidden Abode.
- Act V Drezen. One can be found in a cementery, one in a chapel.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Another one is the church during act 5