One creature within medium range.
1 round/ level, can save each round
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Corrupted Blood is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Corrupted Blood is a level 3 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Corrupted Blood Information
- Level: 3
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: You are nauseated. Additionally, if you die, you deal 6d6 damage to all creatures in 15 feet radius and apply Corrupted Blood to them.
- Target: One creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level, can save each round
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Nauseated
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Corrupted Blood
Corrupted Blood can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Corrupted Blood can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Corrupted Blood Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.