You create an extra-dimensional hole with a depth of 10 feet per two caster levels (maximum 30 feet).
Medium (40 ft.)
1 round + 1 round/level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Create Pit is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Create Pit is a level 2 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Create Pit Information
- Level: 2
- School: Conjuration
- Target: Medium (40 ft.)
- Duration: 1 round + 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You create an extra-dimensional hole with a depth of 10 feet per two caster levels (maximum 30 feet). Since the pit extends into another dimension, the pit has no weight and does not otherwise displace the original underlying material. You can create the pit in the deck of a ship as easily as in a dungeon floor or the ground of a forest.
Any large or smaller creature standing in the area where you first conjured the pit must make a Reflex saving throw to jump to safety in the nearest open space. In addition, the edges of the pit are sloped, and any creature ending its turn on a square adjacent to the pit must make a Reflex saving throw with a +2 bonus to avoid falling into it. Creatures subjected to an effect intended to push them into the pit (such as bull rush) do not get a saving throw to avoid falling in if they are affected by the pushing effect.
Creatures who fall into the pit take falling damage as normal (1d6 bludgeoning damage pet 10 feet). To climb the pit's coarse stone walls, a creature need a successful Athletics or Mobility skill check with a DC of 25. When the duration of the spell ends, creatures within the hole rise up with the bottom of the pit until they are standing on the surface over the course of a single round.
How to Acquire Create Pit
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Create Pit can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Create Pit Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.