This spell summons to your side 4 centipede swarms. The summoned swarms appear where you designate and act according to their initiative check results. They attack your opponents to the best of their ability.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Creeping Doom is a Conjuration Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Creeping Doom is a level 7 Spell from the Conjuration school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Creeping Doom Information
- Level: 7
- School: Conjuration
Target point within close range.
- Duration: 1 round/level
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Summoning
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: This spell summons to your side 4 centipede swarms. The summoned swarms appear where you designate and act according to their initiative check results. They attack your opponents to the best of their ability.
The swarms have 60 hit points each and deal 4d6 points of damage with their swarm attack plus poison and distraction. The save to resist their poison and distraction effects is equal to the save DC of this spell.
Distraction: A creature with this ability can nauseate the creatures that it damages. Any living creature that takes damage from a creature with the distraction ability is nauseated for 1 round; a Fortitude save negates the effect.
Poison: Swarm — injury; Fortitude save; frequency: 1/round for 6 rounds; effect: 1d4 Dex; cure: 1 save.
How to Acquire Creeping Doom
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Creeping Doom can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Creeping Doom Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...