This spell clouds the mind of a humanoid creature with 4 or fewer Hit Dice so that it takes no actions. Humanoids of 5 or more HD are not affected
One enemy creature within close range
Affected by target's spell resistance
Daze is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Daze is a 0 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 0
- School: Enchantment
- Target: One enemy creature within close range
- Duration: 1 round
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected /Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell clouds the minds of a humanoid creature with 4 of fewer Hit Dice so that it takes no actions. Humanoids of 5 or more HD are not affected.
How to Acquire Daze
Daze can be obtained by the following classes:
Daze can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Daze Tips & Notes