The subject gains a +4 morale bonus on saves against all death spells and magical death effects. The subject is immune to energy drain and any negative energy effects, including channeled negative energy.
1 minute / level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Death Ward is a Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Death Ward is a level 4 Necromancy Spell. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Death Ward Information
- Level: 4
- School: Necromancy
One friendly target within touch range.
- Duration: 1 minute / level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The subject gains a +4 morale bonus on saves against all death spells and magical death effects. The subject is immune to energy drain and any negative energy effects, including channeled negative energy. This spells does not remove negative levels that the subject has already gained and does not protect against other sorts of attacks, even if attacks might be lethal.
How to Acquire Death Ward
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Death Ward can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Death Ward Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...