This spell functions like sleep, except that it affects 10 HD of targets.
All enemies within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within close range.
1 minute/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-affecting, Compulsion, Sleep
Deep Slumber is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Deep Slumber is a 3 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Deep Slumber Information
- Level: 3
- School: Enchantment
- Target: All enemies within a 10 foot burst, centered on target point within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Not affected /Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-affecting, Compulsion, Sleep
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like sleep, except that it affects 10 HD of targets.
Sleep: A sleep spell causes a magical slumber to come upon 4 HD of creatures, and those who are closest to the spell's point of origin are wasted. Sleeping creatures are helpless. Wounding awakens an affected creature, but normal noise does not. Sleep does not target unconscious creatures, constructs, or undead creatures.
How to Acquire Deep Slumber
Deep Slumber can be obtained by the following classes:
Deep Slumber can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Deep Slumber Tips & Notes