|Quests||A Common Cause
A Stay of Execution
Out of Parole
Defender's Heart is a Location in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Defender's Heart can be found at Kenabres. The best inn in Kenabres is a sturdy building surrounded by a stone wall. The crusaders who survived the first wave of the invasion set up base here, turning the tavern into a small fortress able to withstand the attacks of demons and cultists wreaking havoc in the city.
Defender's Heart Information
- Ask the bartender about interesting locations in the city to reveal Pitaxian Wine Cellar
- Ask Anevia about suspicious cultist locations to reveal Topaz Solutions and Silken Thread Atelier
- Talk to Jernaugh and learn the location of Chilly Creek (Cold Waters)
NPCs at Defender's Heart
- Vissaliy Rathimus (Vendor, scrolls and rings)
- Joran Vhane (Vendor, weapons and armor)
- Gemyl Hawkes (Vendor, potions and other items)
Quests related to Defender's Heart
Defender's Heart Map
Basement Puzzle Solution
In the basement of the Defender's Heart you will find three levers. Flip them to the up, down, down positions (see below) and you will hear a mechanism move into place. Hidden beneath a shield hanging over the hearth by the soldiers is a button. When the switches are in the correct position, the button will cause a stone wall to move and reveal a hidden room in the northwestern corner of the basement. Within this room is a shrine, a note, several scrolls, and a Headband of Alluring Charisma +2.
Defender's Heart Notes & Tips
- Many of the items sold at the merchants in the Defender's Heart will become unavailable after completing Act 1. Make sure you have purchased everything you want before heading to the Grey Garrison as these items will be unavailable afterwards.