One friendly creature within close range.
10 minutes/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Deny Death is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Deny Death is a level 5 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Deny Death Information
- Level: 5
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: You place a ward, guarding the target from death. For the next 10 minutes per level if the target dies, it is instead saved, but paralyzed until the end of battle.
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: 10 minutes/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Deny Death
Deny Death can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Deny Death can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Deny Death Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.