You unleash your divine powers against a single target. The target takes 1d3 points of divine damage. A successful save halves the damage.
Not Affected by target's spell resistance
Divine Zap is a 0th-level spell from the Divination school in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Divine Zap Information
- Level: 0
- School: Divination
- Target: One enemy creature within close range.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude half
- Spell Resistance: Not Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors:
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: You unleash your divine powers against a single target. The target takes 1d3 points of divine damage. A successful save halves the damage.
How to Acquire Divine Zap
Divine Zap can be obtained by the following classes:
Divine Zap Tips & Notes
- Divine zap can be right-clicked on the action bar to set it as a basic spell attack for classes that have access to it.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!