Domain of the Hungry Flesh
All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
1 round/ level
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Domain of the Hungry Flesh is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Domain of the Hungry Flesh is a level 8 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Domain of the Hungry Flesh Information
- Level: 8
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: You create a terrible abomination in an area. It attacks everything inside, trying to trip (using caster's level instead of BAB and spellcasting ability score instead of Strength), dealing 2d6 plus caster level damage, entangling and dealing 1d4 damage to a random physical ability score. The area lasts for 1 round per caster level.
- Target: All creatures within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Domain of the Hungry Flesh
Domain of the Hungry Flesh can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Domain of the Hungry Flesh can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Domain of the Hungry Flesh Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.