The spell fills single subject with a feeling of horrible dread that causes it to become shaken.
1 minute/ level
Affected by target's spell resistance
Mind-Affecting, Fear, Emotion, Negative Emotion
Doom is an Necromancy Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Doom is a level 1 Spell from the Necromancy school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 1
- School: Necromancy
One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/ level
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Fear, Emotion, Negative Emotion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The spell fills single subject with a feeling of horrible dread that causes it to become shaken.
How to Acquire Doom
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Doom can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Doom Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...