This spell functions as Dragonkind I except that it also allows you to assume the form of a large dragon-like creature.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Dragonkind II is a Transmutation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Dragonkind II is a level 7 Spell from the Transmutation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Dragonkind II Information
- Level: 7
- School: Transmutation
- Target: Personal.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Polymorph
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions as Dragonkind I except that it also allows you to assume the form of a large dragon-like creature. You gain the following abilities: a +6 size bonus to Strength, a +4 size bonus to Constitution, a +6 natural armor bonus, immunity to difficult terrain, a breath weapon, damage reduction 5/magic, and resistance to one element. Your movement speed is increased by 10 feet. You also gain one bite (2d6), two claws (1d8), two wing attacks (1d6), and one tail slap attack (1d8). You can only use the breath weapon twice per casting of this spell (when you use it, the duration of your breath weapon ability is reduced by 1/2 caster level minutes), and you must wait 1d4 rounds between uses. All breath weapons deal 8d8 points of damage and allow a Reflex save for half damage. Line breath weapons increase to 80- foot lines and cones increase to 40-foot cones.
How to Acquire Dragonkind II
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Dragonkind II can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Dragonkind II Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...