Eye of the Sun
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on a target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Eye of the Sun is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Eye of the Sun is a level 10 Conjuration spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Eye of the Sun Information
- Level: 10
- School: Conjuration
- Spell Effect: Every enemy in a 30 foot radius is dealt 12 damage per caster level. Half of this damage is fire damage, half is holy damage. A successful Reflex saving throw reduces the amount to 1d12 damage per caster level.
- Target: All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on a target point within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Eye of the Sun
Eye of the Sun can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Eye of the Sun can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Eye of the Sun Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.