Feast of Blood
All enemies within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Feast of Blood is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Feast of Blood is a level 7 Necromancy spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Feast of Blood Information
- Level: 7
- School: Necromancy
- Spell Effect: This spell acts as Exsanguinate, except it affects all enemies in 20 feet radius and grants the caster temporary hit points equal to the maximum damage dealt.
Exsanguinate: You force the target's blood to overflow in its body. The target receives 1d6 damage per caster level, and makes a Fortitude saving throw. If it fails, the target receives 1d6 Strength damage and 2d6 bleed damage.
- Target: All enemies within a 20 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: n/a
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Feast of Blood
Feast of Blood can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Feast of Blood can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Feast of Blood Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.