Subject’s Int and Cha drop to 1.
One enemy creature within medium range
Affected by target's spell resistance
Feeblemind is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Feeblemind is a 5 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
- Level: 5
- School: Enchantment
- Target: One enemy creature within medium range
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: The target creature's Intelligence and charisma scores each drop to 1. The affected creature is unable to use Intelligence- or Charisma- based skills or cast spells. Still, it knows who its friends are and can follow them and even protect them. The subject remains in this state until a heal or break enchantment spell is used to cancel the effect of the feeblemind. A creature that can cast arcane spells, such as a sorcerer or a wizrd, takes a -4 penalty on its saving throw.
How to Acquire Feeblemind
Feeblemind can be obtained by the following classes:
Feeblemind can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Feeblemind Tips & Notes