When a fire storm spell is cast, the whole area is shot through with sheets of roaring flame. All enemy creatures within the area take 1d6 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 20d6).
1 or more rounds
Affected by target's spell resistance
Fire Storm is an Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Fire Storm is a level 7 Spell from the Evocation school. Other school categories include Abjuration Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Fire Storm Information
- Level: 7
- School: Evocation
All enemies within a 40 foot burst, centered on target point within medium range.
- Duration: 1 or more rounds
- Saving Throw: Reflex half
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Fire
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: When a fire storm spell is cast, the whole area is shot through with sheets of roaring flame. All enemy creatures within the area take 1d6 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 20d6). Creatures that fail their Reflex save catch on fire, taking 4d6 points of fire damage each round after that until the flames are extinguished by making a successful Reflex save.
How to Acquire Fire Storm
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Fire Storm can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Fire Storm Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...