One friendly creature within close range.
Affected by target's spell resistance
Freezing Nothingness is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Freezing Nothingness is a level 6 Evocation spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Freezing Nothingness Information
- Level: 6
- School: Evocation
- Spell Effect: You trap the target in solid ice. If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, if the target makes its save, it gains the entangled condition and cannot cast spells. Whether or not the target saves, it takes 2d6 cold damage and 2d6 divine each round it is paralyzed or entangled in the ice. A creature can break the ice with a successful Strength check each round after receiving the effect (DC 15 + your caster level).
- Target: One friendly creature within close range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Cold
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Freezing Nothingness
Freezing Nothingness can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Freezing Nothingness can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Freezing Nothingness Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.