This spell instills powerful hope in the subjects. Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Good Hope is an Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Good Hope is a level 3 Spell from the Enchantment school. Other school categories include Enchantment Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Good Hope Information
- Level: 3
- School: Enchantment
All allies within a 15 foot burst, centered on target creture within medium range.
- Duration: 1 minute/level
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Spell Effect: Description: This spell instills powerful hope in the subjects. Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.
Good hope dispels crushing despair.
How to Acquire Good Hope
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Good Hope can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Good Hope Tips & Notes
- Provides mostly the same bonuses as Heroism, but to all allies (but lower duration) and also improves weapon damage. Does not stack with Heroism, since both are morale bonuses.
- The level 9 spell Heroic Invocation could be seen as a more powerful version of this spell, since it gives +4 instead of +2 morale bonus to attack and damage (not stacking with Good Hope or other morale bonuses) and some other benefits, but has no bonus on skill checks or saving throws.