Martial Weapon - Handaxe
|Range||2 ft Melee|
|While wielding this +2 radiant weapon, whenever you confirm a critical hit you absorb part of the magical essence, dispelling one random spell up to 5th level on the the target.
Death's Consonant is a Martial Weapon and a Heavy Pick in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Weapon stats are determined by the Weapon Type, but most weapon possess unique bonuses that boost the character's combat capabilities while equipped.
Grave Singer Information
- Once per encounter whenever the wielder of this +2 weapon is paralyzed, staggered, stunned, petrified, or entangled, they suffer the weapon's damage and immediately remove such effect. This weapon also has an 18-20 critical threat range.
- Type: Heavy Pick
- Damage: 1d6+3 Piercing
- Critical Damage: 18-20(x3)
- Range: 2 ft Melee
- Proficiency: Martial
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Price: 16875
Where to find Grave Singer
- Finger of the Heiress is one of three final forms selected from the Unholy Symbol of Rovagug decree chain. This decree chain offers the following handaxes:
Grave Singer Tips & Builds
- This weapon is good on healers, who can have their AI disabled to time heals well, and ignore up to one crippling debuff per encounter.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!