Half of the Pair
Whenever two creatures wearing different halves of this pendant are within a 10 feet distance to each other, each gets a +2 circumstance bonus on attack rolls and to AC.
Half of the Pair is an Amulet in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Necklaces and Amulets is an accessory that contains and provides special or extra unique defensive stats, effects, bonuses, skill checks, and more when they are equipped. Accessory pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, crafted, or are dropped by enemies and bosses.
Half of the Pair Information
- Whenever two creatures wearing different halves of this pendant are within a 10 feet distance to each other, each gets a +2 circumstance bonus on attack rolls and to AC.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Sell Value: 9500
- Accessory Type: Amulet
Where to Find Half of the Pair
- Half of the Pair can be purchased from Arsinoe in Drezen at the start of act III or in Temple of the Hunt, west from Dresen
- Second Half can be found during the quest Dragon Hunt, after killing the Dragon
Half of the Pair Tips & Builds
- Half of the Pair is sometimes bugged and does not have any effect. The buff icon will still show up in your character's sheet, but your AC and attack roll calculations will be unaffected.
- Notes, Tips, and other Trivia