Target point within medium range.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Hallucinogenic Cloud is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Hallucinogenic Cloud is a level 3 Illusion spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Hallucinogenic Cloud Information
- Level: 3
- School: Illusion
- Spell Effect: Hallucinogenic Cloud creates a bank of fog like that created by fog cloud, except that the vapors are hallucinogenic. Creatures in the cloud become confused. This condition lasts as long as the creature is in the cloud and for 1d4+1 rounds after it leaves (roll separately for each confused character)/ Any creature that succeeds on its save but remains in the cloud must continue to save each round. This is a mind-affecting effect.
- Target: Target point within medium range.
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Sight
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Hallucinogenic Cloud
Hallucinogenic Cloud can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Hallucinogenic Cloud can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Hallucinogenic Cloud Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here...