A blast of hellfire blazes from your hands. You can fire one ray, plus on additional ray for every 4 caster levels beyond 11th (to a maximum of three rays at 19th level).
Affected by target's spell resistance
Hellfire Ray is a Evocation Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Hellfire Ray is a 6 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Hellfire Ray Information
- Level: 6
- School: Evocation
One enemy creature within close range
- Duration: --
- Saving Throw: --
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Fire, Evil
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: A blast of hellfire blazes from your hands. You can fire one ray, plus on additional ray for every 4 caster levels beyond 11th (to a maximum of three rays at 19th level). Each ray requires a ranged touch attack to hit deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 15d6). Half the damage is fire, but the other half results directly form unholy power and is therefore not subject to being reduced by fire resistance.
How to Acquire Hellfire Ray
Hellfire Ray can be obtained by the following classes:
Hellfire Ray can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item: Red salamander ring
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Hellfire Ray Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...