Heroes Never Surrender
All allies within a 60 foot burst, centered on caster.
Not affected by target's spell resistance
Heroes Never Surrender is a Mythic Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Each Mythic Path contains its own unique set of spells. Heroes Never Surrender is a level 7 Enchantment spell. Mythic Spells have the same use as regular Spells, but are classified as the more powerful set of spells and can turn the tide of a battle. Like other spells, these spells can be prepared in advance-whether from a spellbook or through prayers-while some cast spells spontaneously without preparation.
Heroes Never Surrender Information
- Level: 7
- School: Enchantment
- Spell Effect: This spell affects all companions. It removes fatigue, exhaustion, all negative levels, restores all abilities and spell slots up to level 7. This spell doesn't affect Azata's Mythic Spellbook.
- Target: All allies within a 60 foot burst, centered on caster.
- Duration: n/a
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
- Spell Resistance: Not affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: n/a
- Casting Time: Standard action
How to Acquire Heroes Never Surrender
Heroes Never Surrender can be accessed through the following Mythic Paths:
Heroes Never Surrender can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Heroes Never Surrender Tips & Notes
- Other notes, tips, tricks, and trivia.