This spell functions like hold person, except that it affects an animal instead of a humanoid.
1 round/level, can save each round
Affected by target's spell resistance
Hold Animal is an Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Hold Animal is a level 2 Spell from the Enchantment school. Other school categories include Enchantment Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Hold Animal Information
- Level: 2
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/level, can save each round
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: --
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like hold person, except that it affects an animal instead of a humanoid.
The subject becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. It is aware and breathes normally but cannot take any actions, even speech. Each round on its turn, the subject may attempt a new saving throw to end the effect.
How to Acquire Hold Animal
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Hold Animal can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Hold Animal Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...