Thsi spellfuncitons like hold person, except that it affects any living creature that fails its Will save.
1 round/ level, can save each round
Will negates (save each round)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Hold Monster is a Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Hold Monster is a 5 from the Enchantment school. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Hold Monster Information
- Level: 5
- School: Enchantment
One enemy creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level, can save each round
- Saving Throw: Will negates (save each round)
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spellfuncitons like hold person, except that it affects any living creature that fails its Will save.
Hold Person: The subject becomes paralyzed and freezes in place.IT is aware and breathes normally but cannot take any actions, even speech. Each round, the subject may attempt a new saving throw to end the effect.
How to Acquire Hold Monster
Hold Monster can be obtained by the following classes:
Hold Monster can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Hold Monster Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...