Hold Monster, Mass
This spell functions like Hold Person, except it targets all hostile livin' creatures within a 30-foot radius from the target and holds and living creature that fails it's Will save.
1 round/ level, can save each round
Will negates (save each round)
Affected by target's spell resistance
Hold Monster, Mass is an Enchantment Spell in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Hold Monster, Mass is a level 9 Spell from the Enchantment school. Other school categories include Enchantment Spells, Conjuration Spells, Illusion Spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment Spells, Evocation Spells, Transmutation Spells and Necromancy Spells. Spells in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Hold Monster, Mass Information
- Level: 9
- School: Enchantment
All enemies within a 30 foot burst, centered on target creature within medium range.
- Duration: 1 round/ level, can save each round
- Saving Throw: Will negates (save each round)
- Spell Resistance: Affected by target's spell resistance
- Spell Descriptors: Mind-Affecting, Compulsion
- Casting Time: Standard action
- Spell Effect: This spell functions like Hold Person, except it targets all hostile livin' creatures within a 30-foot radius from the target and holds and living creature that fails it's Will save.
The subject becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. It is aware and breathes normally but cannot take any actions, even speech. Each round, the subject may attempt a new saving throw to end the effect.
How to Acquire Hold Monster, Mass
Light can be obtained by the following classes:
Hold Monster, Mass can be cast by using the following Items:
- Item ??
- Weapon ??
- Armor ??
Hold Monster, Mass Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here...